Deployment Notes: Friday, May 21, 2021
MLevel is excited to announce the release of the following enhancements and fixes:
Fixes & Notes:
- Improved the processing of mission imports and exports.
- Addressed a display issue on the mobile leaderboard where the “My Rank” ribbon would appear cut off at the bottom of the screen.
- Resolved an issue that caused the user to skip a question in Assessment when the pause button was utilized.
- Resolved an issue in Quick Quiz where the “Define Number of Questions” option was not properly updating in the learner environment.
- Addressed a display issue where images would appear “Stretched” when utilizing the “show answers as images” option.
- Addressed a display issue where Path Finder slides would appear cut off when the mobile app. (Note: this only accounts for slides following MLevel’s character restrictions)
For any questions regarding specific customer impacts or other concerns, please contact your Client Partner or visit support.mlevel.com.