MLevel is excited to announce the release of our new Quick Quiz activity, which provides administrators the ability to quickly publish a fun learning assessment with minimal branding changes. In the Quick Quiz activity, learners are presented questions in a traditional assessment style format, with points and a leaderboard built in to improve engagement.
Quick quiz displays both True or False and Multiple Choice questions to the learner, with a timer that can be configured by the administrator. The learner is given twenty points per correct answer, and if the questions are timed, they receive an extra bonus point for every second left on the clock when they choose their answer option.
Quick Quiz also comes with preset branding, so administrators do not need to spend as much time configuring the activity and can deliver it to their learners as quickly as possible.
Quick Quiz can be built in the studio the same as any other activity. When looking for it in the activities menu, keep an eye out for this tile:
If you do want to include other customization, you can change:
- Whether the learner is shown feedback after choosing an answer (Basically, showing them if they got the question right)
- Whether the learner is shown at the end of the activity
- The amount of time the learner gets per question, or if there is no timer
- Whether there is a restriction on the number of attempts a learner gets
- Whether the questions are displayed in a specified order
These configurations can be made in the activity settings for Quick Quiz, in the same fashion they can be configured for Assessment.