Often, when customers experience issues running mLevel on a web browser, it's related to DirectX 9 or their graphics card. Here's are some ways you can troubleshoot these issues.
Please note that in order to run mLevel on a web browser, your computer must have a graphics card running DirectX 9 or later.
1. Make sure you have DirectX 9 or later installed.
2. Update your video graphics card drivers
It's best to keep your graphics drivers up to date. Refer to your computer manufacturers site for instructions on upgrading graphics drivers.
3. Test that your graphics card works
- Hold the Windows Key + “R”.
- When the dialog opens type “dxdiag” (without quotes) and press OK.
- Switch to the “Display” tab and verify that “DirectDraw Acceleration”, “Direct3D Acceleration” and “AGP Texture Acceleration” are enabled.