Below are known issues and quirks throughout mLevel's Mission Manager. Please review this list prior to building your Missions and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The mLevel platform does not support " or ' characters when uploading Content Grids. If you upload a topic with either of these characters, delete the hidden characters from the topic in Mission Manager and re-add them.
- To add distractors, you must click the Attribute > Additional Configuration.
- Unless you delete Values from Attributes > Additional Configuration in the Learning Content tab, the Values will become wrong answers. Don't forget to delete them or they will show up as incorrect answer options.
- To edit Values, you need to click the Attribute > Additional Configuration.
- When editing knowledge in the Learning Content tab, you can't simply change the case on an Item or Attribute because the system recognizes that it already exists. Work around: Add or subtract a character, Save, and then subtract or add in the character to make it correct.