MLevel Tenant Branding
Administrators have the ability to set default branding within a tenant. This enhancement simplifies and accelerates mission development by automatically applying these branding selections to newly created missions. Please reach out to your Client Partner or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to Set Default Tenant Branding
Only administrators have the ability to set default tenant branding by logging into MLevel Studio. After logging into MLevel Studio locate Customize Tenant that is located to the right of the +New and Import/Export buttons.
After selecting Customize Tenant, navigate to the bottom of the screen to the section labeled Default Branding that is located below Tenant Branding.
To make a selection, just click on any of rectangles for the color picker tool to appear where you have the ability to select a custom color or paste a specific HEX/HTML color code.
Once selections have been made and saved they will automatically be applied to newly created missions and activities thereafter.
Default Tenant Branding Legend
Please refer to the image below to see where each selection appears within a newly created mission and activity.
- Will setting the tenant branding apply to all of missions?
- No, only missions created after tenant branding has defined will include the default tenant branding selections.
- Do I have to use the pre-defined branding selections that was chosen by the organization?
- No, you have the ability to brand out each mission and activity the same as before to override any tenant selections that have been made.
- Can I change the Default Tenant Branding selections?
- Yes, but those changes will only be applied to missions created after the new changes have been made.
- Change the background colors of the Mission Overview and Activity Select screens
- Change the color of the Arrow icon & Text Labels
- Change the color of the Primary Buttons (ex; Play & Start)
- Upload a new Mentor Image (replaces the MLevel Owl)
- To access Mission-level branding, login to Mission Manager and select a Mission
- On the Mission Details page, click the Advanced Configurations button
- Select the Mission Branding section at the top
- A Mentor image can not be larger than 245 pixels wide and 325 pixels tall
- Mentors with a transparent background look best
- Avoid white & other light colors for background & buttons, it can make text hard to read
- Upload an image to become the background of your Activity tile & corresponding Activity screens
- Change the Background color / Overlay
- Change the color of your activities buttons and back arrow
- Remove the Activity Name and use just the Subtitle on the activity description screen.
- To access Activity-level branding, login to Mission Manager and select a Mission
- On the Activities/Games page, select an Activity
- Select the Activity Branding card (far right)
- Avoid White & other light colors for backgrounds & buttons, it can make text hard to read
- Images with text shouldn't be used for an activity image since text will appear on top of the image
Note: The app your learners are using must be version 2.9 or greater for the new branding to appear correctly. For additional questions on branding, please reach out to your account manager, or email email@example.com.