After receiving feedback from our clients, we've improved how customers can brand their mLevel experience with our 2.9 release. These new features can be easily configured by the Admin in Mission Manager (missions.mlevel.com). If you do not have Admin access, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Tenant / Global Branding
- To access Tenant-level branding, login to Mission Manager (missions.mlevel.com)
- Click the Customize Tenant link (located in the top right corner)
- Upload a logo to replace the mLevel Logo
- Upload a background image or choose a background color. It is best to select an image where the primary object is in the far left. This allows the primary object to be seen with the least interference from the mission image(s).
- Change the color of the Title & icon
- Logo larger than 500 pixels wide and 85 pixels tall
- Logos with a transparent background look best
- To access Mission-level branding, login to Mission Manager and select a Mission
- On the Mission Details page, click the Advanced Configurations button
- Select the Mission Branding section at the top
- Change the background colors of the Mission Overview and Activity Select screens
- Change the color of the Arrow icon & Text Labels
- Change the color of the Primary Buttons (ex; Play & Start)
- Upload a new Mentor Image (replaces the mLevel Owl)
- A Mentor image can not be larger than 245 pixels wide and 325 pixels tall
- Mentors with a transparent background look best
- Avoid white & other light colors for background & buttons, it can make text hard to read
- To access Activity-level branding, login to Mission Manager and select a Mission
- On the Activities/Games page, select an Activity
- Select the Activity Branding card (far right)
- Upload an image to become the background of your Activity tile & corresponding Activity screens
- Change the Background color / Overlay
- Change the color of your activities buttons and back arrow
- Remove the Activity Name and use just the Subtitle on the activity description screen.
- Avoid White & other light colors for backgrounds & buttons, it can make text hard to read
- Images with text shouldn't be used for an activity image since text will appear on top of the image
Note: The app your learners are using must be version 2.9 or greater for the new branding to appear correctly. For additional questions on branding, please reach out to your account manager, or email email@example.com.