Once you've prepared your Topic content, you can upload the Topic as a .csv to MLevel Studio.
In this example, we'll use the Smartphone topic and save only the Topic grid portion of the spreadsheet as a .csv (seen below). Note: You can't include question templates in the .csv upload, question templates are created later.
Your .csv file should look something like this:
- Save your topic as a .csv (including only the topic name, attributes, items, and values). Please note that when you go to the Excel file topic drop down list there other types of .csv files. Only use the .csv (comma delimited) file type.
- To upload your topic, login to missions.mlevel.com
- Click Create a Mission
- Enter the Mission Details, including Mission Name, Overview Text, and include a Mission image if available (you can always go back and add an image)
- Click Save
- Click Activities/Games
- Click Add Activities
- Select the Activity types you want to include in your Mission
- Click Add
- Select the Learning Content
- Click Add Topics > Choose CSV
- Locate the .csv file you saved and click Open
- Click Okay
Fig 1. Step 11
Fig 2. Step 13