Gaming and knowledge platform
- No code configuration
- Customizable topic areas
- No game design experience required
- Based on Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning Objectives
- Many games, content areas and topics on one platform
- Driven by Microsoft Azure platform
- Data driven apps managed by customer configurations
- Manage appearance, layouts, branding and schemes
- Web, iOS, Android and Windows Apps
- ADFS 2.0 / SAML 2.0 security implementation through services controlled on platform
- 256-bit SSL encryption for data transfer
- AES-512 data encryption for application access and authorization
- There are no customer side server requirements, as the mLevel platform is a SaaS model for the back-end architecture.
- The customer's firewall needs to allow access to hosts under *.mlevel.com, *.mlevel.ws, and mlevelweb.com domains on port TCP 443 (all mLevel traffic is done over SSL connections).
- mlevelweb.com functions on Internet Explorer version 9+, Firefox, and Chrome. minimum system requirements to use the mLevelweb environment are Win7 SP1, 3GB RAM, 2CPU.
- Unity Web Player or WebGL are required to use all current mLevel activities on a web browser. Download Unity or see the list of browsers that support WebGL
- You must have a graphics card that supports Direct X 9 or later in order to run the Unity Web Player