The question upload feature allows admins to bulk upload true/false, multiple choice and drag & drop questions by uploading a CSV file. This feature is a faster, easier way to upload questions and eliminate possible errors through copy/paste.
How to Use the Question Upload Feature
Step 1: Navigate to “Game Questions” tab within your mission.
Step 2: Click the “+ Upload” button located next to “+ Add Existing”.
Step 3: Download the CSV file by clicking the download button.
Step 4: Enter your questions into the file and save it as a CSV.
Step 5: Click the “Choose File” button and select your CSV file.
Step 6: Click the blue “Upload” button.
Step 7: The questions will upload in a grid for review.
Step 8: After reviewing, click the blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the grid to finish the upload process.
Filling out the CSV File:
- Question ID: This ID is unique to each question, allows the uploader to properly identify the answers to the questions. All answers to the same question should use the same question ID
- Question Type: Indicates which type of question it is. Values should be set as “MultipleChoice”, “TrueFalse” or “DragAndDrop”
- Question Render Type: This should read “DisplayName”
- Grade: Value should either be “1” or “0”. “1” indicates a correct answer choice, “0” indicates incorrect
- Question Text: This is what the learner would see as the question
- Answer Text: This is what the learner would see as the answers
- Answer Feedback: This is the feedback the learner would see after selecting the answer choice
- Topic: Assigns the question to a topic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What kinds of question types are supported?
True/False, Multiple Choice, Drag & Drop
Can I update/made edits to questions via the upload tool?
Not at this time.
Can I delete questions via the upload tool?
Not at this time. Questions have to be deleted manually via the existing delete functionality.
Can I upload image or image and text multiple choice answers?
No, the upload feature only support text only answer choices.